10 Jan WE ARE HIRING
Part Time Sales Consultant at Soora (contract)
An opportunity to work with a growing photography company and acquire training and the opportunity to negotiate on and attend film & photography shoots. This is also an excellent opportunity for someone who enjoys autonomy and wants to further their general business skills.
We are looking for a results-driven sales consultant with a strong track record to join our fast growing corporate photography company based in Wimbledon. The right person has to be a self-starter and has a proven ability to both further develop a targeted organic data-base of leads as well as deliver solutions for every customer in order to boost top-line revenue growth, customer acquisition levels and profitability.
- Develop revenue streams and create industry appropriate sales literature
- Develop a pipeline of potential clients
- Establish, develop and maintain positive business and customer relationships
- Reach out to customer leads through various sales disciplines
- Analyze the territory/markets potential, track sales and status reports
- Produce a monthly sales activity report.
- Monitors competition by gathering current marketplace information on pricing, products, delivery etc.
- Have a basic understanding of photography and videography (ideally).
- Proven work experience as a sales representative within a creative industry (ideally).
- Full working knowledge of MS Office.
- Familiar with the Zoho CRM system or alike (can offer training).
- Highly motivated and sales driven.
- Excellent selling, communication and negotiation skills.
- Ability to prepare and deliver presentations.
- Ability to work flexibly and be a self-motivator
- Have access and can use own laptop.
Remuneration: Basic + commission (negotiable)
- Flexible working hours (initially at office based in Wimbledon then open to considering working from home hours too).
Soora was started in the summer of 2014 by Nina Assam, a seasoned professional photographer who had already worked for some of the countries biggest brands and magazines. ‘I wanted to focus on providing high-end photography services to business’ in need of improving their image so created Soora. We specialise in people and provide headshots, corporate event photography and corporate storytelling photography. This year, we are also moving into corporate talking head video services and have already secured our first contract.’
Please email email@example.com with a CV and why you would fit this role. Thank you.